Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Qudsi 3:Life's but a walking shadow


out of two times i performed funeral prayer at Masjid Rabiatul Adawiyah this week, but i never help the jama'ah to hold the coffin. i don't know why actually. but i just cant! my heart telling me to but my body wont move.

why did i act like that? everything on earth will die eventually. HE the only one that can live forever and ever. no matter how fast i can run on even i tried to escape using aeroplane. i just can't escape from my own death

Katakanlah: "Sesungguhnya kematian yang kamu lari daripadanya, maka sesungguhnya kematian itu akan menemui kamu, kemudian kamu akan dikembalikan kepada (Allah), yang mengetahui yang gaib dan yang nyata, lalu Dia beritakan kepadamu apa yang telah kamu kerjakan".

Surah Al-Jumu'ah : 8

if we can choose to pick up our death date, is there anyone will say 'the earlier the better'? put a side the one who performed suicide, but there were people that choose to meet with HIM earlier such as Prophet Musa

Narrated Abu Huraira(may Allah be pleased with him):

that Allah's Messenger said (may peace be upon him) : Once the death Angel come to Musa and said to him : Respond to the order of your Lord. The Prophet said (may peace be upon him) : Musa hit the angel over his eye and gouged it out. The Prophet added (may peace be upon him) : The angel returned to Allah, the Exalted, and complained : You send me to a slave who does not want death. Rather he has ganged out my eye. The Prophet said (may peace be upon him): Allah set the angel right eye and said : Go back to My slave and ask him : Do you want life? if you wish to live long, put your hand on the back of an ox. The more hair you grasp in your hand, the more years you will live. At this Musa said (may peace be upon him): Then what will happen? The angel said : Then you have to die. Musa Said (may peace be upon him): it is better to die now. Then he invoked Allah : O Lord! Let me die near Holy Land by a shot of a stone

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim)

the main question here, am i ready to meet HIM? is it enough what have i done before as HIS servant? is HE satified with me? how much actually my solat that counted? gosh..im not ready yet. by the way i not married yet and dont have a child. who will pray for me after death?

Apabila mati anak Adam, maka telah terputuslah amalannya melainkan 3 perkara ; Sedekah Jariah, atau Ilmu yang memunafaatkannya, atau Anak soleh yang mendo’akan keatasnya”

Hadith diriwayatkan oleh Muslim, Abu Daud, Tirmudzi, al-Nasaa'i, dan al-Bukhari.

strictly dont abuse this hadith by using it for asking your friend to pay for you like this "pok jat, belanja lah aku teksi.kite nie bujang lagi.mane ade anak nak doakan kite kalo dah mati.yang tinggal hanye sedekah dengan share ilmu bermanafaat je"

then the second question is, what will happen to my family? my parent, can they handle this thing? after my second brother left us before this..they also put high hopes on me to look after my siblings if they go first. but i will not be there..owh Allah. please help them and i know YOU will.

lastly,i am the type who like to left something for future *in a good way ok! it is not like farting then leave the spot! haha* if there anything i left for my family? no i think..just picture albums and memories that is all. for people around me? if there anything i have done bad to all of you? please forgive me. then for islam? owh man..what a tough question with simple answer..i have done nothing to help islam rise again..Ya Allah.forgive me for this.

so my friend, let us confront our fear, think about our death.creepy right? haha. can i make a wish? i want to die at Makkah if it is not to much for asking..i know even Prophet Musa dont ask for this..but nothing to lose by asking this.

No comments: