Saturday, July 3, 2010

im leaving THE jet plane

(bujang lapok! tak dapat balik raya)

i should be in Malaysia right now, maybe having dinner with my family. thats the most percious thing for me. but instead of that, im having my transit at Zagazig for 2 days because im stucked at the airport last night. the problem was, my travel agent already pay and booked for V seat, but inside the Egypt Air data they said mine was Y seat which is much much more expensive and they want me to add on another 2000 L.E on the spot. what the heck man! but Allah knows better.

Allah! There is no god but He, the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory)

Surah Al-Bakarah : 255

this thing doesnt happen to the three of us(amin, naim and me= bujang lapok tak dapat balik kampung) only, but it happened to the other passengers also. about 11 Malaysian and maybe around 6 arabs. the weird thing happen to 3 Malaysian. all of suddent, they can check in after a long fight. then another 2 malaysian just pay the 2000 L.E and also 3 arabs. now leave the 5 of us(2 girls from Mansurah and bujang lapok).

wanna know what excatly running inside my head that time?

1st. is this real?
2nd. finding the reason why should i feel sad
3rd. hrm..do i have to fight with the travel agent?
but all of that tought diminished by the girls tears. pity them..haiyo..this thing shouldnt
have happen to them la.

but alhamdulillah, i learned something from all this

1st- i saw, on of the girl whit free face(not wearing prudah) crying while prasing to
our Prophet Muhammad. i was like..wow this girl..(selamat la tue dari kami.hehe.kalo tak..)

2nd- i know if all give me this, then HE will help me get through this, insyaAllah

3rd- i know i can trust my friend. eventhough he have an exam but he still want to help
me(Uzair)

4th- i slept at Masjid Rabiatul Adawiyah before zohor today due to lack of energy. im
happy because i really adore her!

last but not list, this is the mother of all which is DEATH!. after performed salat Zuhur at Mosque Rabiatul Adawiyah, the iman said, we will do funeral salat. just imagine how lucky that man inside the coffin? the whole mosque salat for him. at that point eventhough i have ticket problem and a little bit down, but HE show me that, i should be greatful because HE still give me the chance to do taubat, and pray for my parent atleast. if im the one inside the coffin?..

lastly, i get another ticket on 6th July, hopefully wont be another problem.please pray for me..
and credits to Bakan Perak for letting me to get some rest there, to Uzair for always there to help me.thanks STARIAN. and Khairullah as our tour guide to Bakan Selangor