Friday, June 11, 2010

1st Rejab 1430-reborn


if we talk about Rejab, the first thing that will cross our mind must be the Night Journey of Isra and Mi'raj, which is the day Prophet Muhammad made a night -time trip to the city of Jerusalem (isra’), visited the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and from there was raised up into heaven (mi’raj). While there, he came face-to-face with previous prophets and received instructions about the number of prayers the Muslim community should observe each day

i have my own story about Rejab, if its not about 1st Rejab, i wont be the same person that you know right now. it was the day that i took my way back. its been a year now.

i have committed the delinquent sin that a youngster could ever done.after that black day, i keep on thinking about the thing, day and night. it bothering me for 3 months and i keep it all to myself without sharing the burden to anyone else.

those three months realy made me think about if i cant settle this problem? do i have to sacrifice with dream? my teenage life?. if i cant settle this problem, i will live as zombie for the rest of my life (a man without dream and live their day for the day only)

but then alhamdulillah He still love me, and make me think about how Allah create me as a human with pure heart. so i make my preparetion for my way back to HIM, i learn back everything, to know why i practising Islam all of these time.

during my learning period, i crossed something about if you take a step towards HIM, HE will come to you 7 steps further and come acrosse with this hadith

Hadis Abu Hurairah r.a:

Nabi s.a.w bersabda tentang apa yang baginda terima dari Allah s.w.t katanya: Seorang hamba Allah melakukan dosa, lalu berdoa: Wahai Tuhanku! Ampunkanlah dosaku. Allah s.w.t berfirman: Hamba-Ku telah melakukan dosa, tetapi dia tahu bahawa dia mempunyai Tuhan yang akan mengampunkan dosa atau menghukumnya kerana melakukan dosa. Kemudian hamba Allah tersebut kembali melakukan dosa, lalu berdoa: Wahai Tuhanku! Ampunkanlah dosaku. Allah s.w.t berfirman: Hamba-Ku melakukan dosa, tetapi dia tahu bahawa dia mempunyai Tuhan yang akan mengampunkan dosa atau menghukumnya kerana melakukan dosa. Kemudian hamba Allah tersebut kembali melakukan dosa, lalu berdoa: Wahai Tuhanku! Ampunkanlah dosaku. Allah s.w.t berfirman: HambaKu melakukan dosa, tetapi dia tahu bahawa dia mempunyai Tuhan yang akan mengampunkan dosa atau menghukumnya kerana melakukan dosa. Oleh itu buatlah sesuka hatimu, Aku akan ampunkan dosamu. Hamba tersebut berkata: Aku tidak tahu sehingga kali ketiga atau keempat aku meminta keampunan, tetapi Allah s.w.t tetap berfirman: Buatlah sesuka hatimu, Aku tetap akan mengampunkan dosamu


i try to seek forgiveness from HIM, until 1st Rejab come to me, during my salat, i said in my heart "Ya Allah, if you have forgive me, please help me to settle my problem, so all my mind and soul will be yours". i did cried during performing Salat Sunat Taubat in the evening of 1st Rejab. thats is why 1st Rejab is special for me. before this, i went to masjid and heard imam cried during prayer but i dont give a damn, but after 18 years i live on earth, that was the day that i managed to cry in my salat.

it doesnt end there, that night after maghrib, i received a call that end my problem! ALLAHUAKBAR! what have i done until Allah give this to me? to compare with anyone else on this world, im nothing. im a bad person but HE still help me..

i learned from the hard way but Alhamdulillah and thanks to Allah for the 1st Rehab 1430. i wont be me before, insyaAllah i will try to learn about u for the rest of my life. and my journey begin there.

No comments: