Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Qudsi 5:HIM happy with you

let us be honest with our self, maybe take a few minutes to think, how much we put effort to make HIM happy rather than did maksiat?. so why dont every rakaat during reciting Surah al-Fatihah in salat we really get into this surah because..

Narrated Abu Huraira(may Allah be pleased with him) :

I heard Allah's Messenger(may peace be upon him) saying that Allah said : I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My slave. My slave will have to what he asks for. When the slave recites : Allah praises be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Allah says : My slave has praised Me. When the slave recites : The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, Allah says : My slave has modifid Me best. When the slave recites He is the Owner of the Day of Judgement. Allah says: My slave has surrendered himself to My Will. When the slave recites : You we worship and from You we seek help, Allah says : This is between Me and My slave. My slave will have whatever he has asked for. When the slave recites : Guide us to the straight path, the path of those on whom You bestowed Your favours. Those who neither exasperated you, nor went astray. At this, Allah says : this is for My slave and My slave will have what he has asked for.

(This Hadith is sound and reported by Muslim)

No comments: